Five shiny things I like:
4. Can I put money again?
5. Because money is nice
Eight things I like about my friends:
1. They listen to me ramble and spew whatever shit I’m dealing with
2. The ideas I get from interacting with them
3. The comments they give me on my artwork/writing
4. The shenanigans we get into
5. Hanging out with the IRL ones (…All two of them)
6. The advice I get from them
7. I mentioned that they put up with my shit, right?
8. Because that’s nice
Twelve facts about my holiday life: UH.
1. We have oyster stew on Christmas Eve
2. We have a family get together with my dad’s side of the family a few days after Christmas
3. Said family get together involves me, my mom, my sister, two grandparents, four aunts, five uncles, and sixteen grandchildren
4. I’m the oldest cousin, my sister is the next oldest, and then there’s a five year gap so lots of younger cousins
5. My mom and my sister are good at cooking. I am not. My dad’s side of the family is okay, but my mom and sister are better.
6. We invite friends of my mom over for Thanksgiving and have Indian food along with our Thanksgiving food. Thanksgiving is a holiday, this counts
7. My grandparents have given my cash for the past few years for Christmas and my birthday. Huzzah.
8. We have this thing called the adult grab bag. You put in a bag that’s not labeled and fight over who gets what. Since it’s six or seven adults trying to pick things that everybody could want it’s … kind of lame. I think I got a tissue dispenser last year. I’m not kidding.
9. We have never been able to get enough stocking hangers for our stockings. Stores don’t sell good ones anymore.
10. We’ve had the same artificial tree for twenty + years. It’s these branches that are labeled by letter that you put into a stem. About a third of the branches are missing the labels now. The letters go down from O-G. I remember getting mad about that when I was younger because K (for my sister Katharine) got two rows and A didn’t have one at all.
11. Mom wants to get a real tree next year???? nooooooooooo
12. My mom has a nutcracker collection thanks to us buying her one every year. So far I think it’s only at three or so. It’ll get there.
Um, I don’t know, I just know every single spoiler without even watching a single episode of Korra.
See this is why I try to tag everything Korra related with “Korra” “Legend of Korra” and then sometimes “spoilers” or “episode _”
BUT I KNEW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
PEOPLE GIF STUFF THE SECOND IT SHOWS
I should have realized derp log onto tumblr, spoilers! And I did realize that and I wasn’t going to log on but then I forgot!
Really though I only blame myself. XD
nightshadeqs replied to your post: *logs onto Tumblr after work* *immediately sees a…
GET OUT OF HERE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
…Unless someone has a link to the episode video?